Saturday, March 24, 2018

Old & New!

I have done a little bit of stamping this month, but mostly I've been cleaning and re-cleaning my house! We've had pneumonia, roseola, a stomach bug and several sore throats. All I have personally dealt with was a migraine, but holy cow! aaahhhh!!!! And, obviously, that means zero blogging.

So here we are on a Saturday, with a new, pretty card! Mostly because I wanted to link up to the sketch which comes from the Clean & Simple blog.
This card uses old DP but brand spankin' new stamps from the latest Paper Pumpkin kit! I haven't got to play with my kit yet, but it is really pretty and I am excited for it. Anyway, I like the color combo of this card and the simple-ness, haha. I think it is kind of striking in it's simplicity.
Supplies:
Stamps: March 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Whisper White card stocks, Love Blossoms DP (long retired)

There will be more blogging next week, I promise! haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...