Saturday, December 11, 2021

Calendars #5!

We're almost to the end of this series, and that means Christmas is approaching! Are you ready? More importantly, are you enjoying the festivities? We finally got that much-prayed-for snow!! This is Thursday afternoon, when I quit after shoveling a full hour...!

Today I have September and October calendar pages to share with you!

lottts of back to school pictures for this page! 
and October: 
This glimpse of our October covers ALL the fun we managed to have, between very cold temps, a ridiculous amount of sickness, and all the things that go with those. We did pumpkins twice because the first time was too early and wow, did those ones die... But it wasn't ALL terrible, hahaha, so I scrapped the good!

I usually do costume pictures for my family, but some costumes arrived late and some weren't photographed, but it worked out well anyway, didn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...