Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Tulip Birthday!

Hello again! A morning post this time, just like 97% of my posts, ha. 

Today I have a fun floral card for you. This one uses the sketch from Just Add Ink and the color challenge from Inspire.Create.Challenges.

And it uses a pack of DP I have never opened. I didn't know I could even say that!! It's not even new- I bought it when it came out a few years ago. 2022? It's about time I use some of it! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Daffodil Delight card stock, Flowering Fields DP
Accessories: Peach Parfait Stitched Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals

I cut the section of tulips that fit the color challenge.....
I'll just show you. ha.
Sorry about the glare. 
anyway, I cut off the bottom strip of purple tulips, but don't worry, I know a lot of people who's favorite color is purple. That will be put to use. Then I cut the first bit of the pink-orange-yellow section into strips, and then a few more strips from the next section, ha. I stacked them, but put the pink in the center, and voila! A card! 

Pretty sure I know who is getting this one too. Yeay for sending love! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this Tanya. Such a fabulous way to interpret our sketch. We all have stashes of unused paper and this is a great way to use it. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love that paper!! Perfect use of our colors at Inspire.Create!! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great paper - but I am a bit like you, I haven't really used much of it! Works well on your card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...