Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boy Birthday

So, my son's birthday is this week... he's a little young for the target-audience you would think of when you first see this stamp set, but I thought it could be pretty versatile. Here's my first design with it...

Supplies:

Stamps: Grunge Rock
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Paper: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Silver Brads

And this is the card my mom made and sent him. The set was in the Spring mini and is so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards. Grunge is really popular with the kids right now, and you did a good job of capturing the look. Happy Birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I'm sure your son loved his birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little guy had a happy birthday, Tanya. That grunge set works great for his age, too. You're right. It is a versatile set. And your mom's card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...