Friday, July 9, 2010

A digi card!

I got my first digital card printed thru Stampin' Up! delivered today (along with a bunch of other new goodies!!!). It turned out pretty darn cute! Here's how it came....
The outside, and the inside...
here it is ready to be written in and sent...

The nifty thing about making cards with My Digital Studio is that they have pre-designed cards that you can use the layout for, but change it up with your own style. So I thought it would be fun to have an altered card to show at workshops. Later I'll add the original design for my card!

What do you think?? Pretty cool actually. And you can print them at home too!

1 comment:

  1. Love that card! I've been debating on ordering MDS. How much is it to print a card? I think I'm ready to take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...