Thursday, October 21, 2010

A gift idea for you

Last year my big Christmas gift was the My Digital Studio software. Interested? This year Stampin' Up! is gifting all of us reduced printing prices...

...Permanently!

I so wish my computer was fixed! I miss being able to scrapbook anywhere, not to mention anytime! I've become a bit of a laptop junkie, so how convenient to be scrapbooking while sitting in front of the tv! Right now I've got a borrowed laptop, which is great for everything else, but alas, no MDS.

Therefore I must direct you to my sidebar. Down the side where it says "find my stamps" you can find all the pages (and a card!) I've done with my MDS.

If you want to get the gifts you want for the holidays (or any time!) write up your Stampin' Up! wish list and pass it on to your husband and mom and anyone else shopping for you. And if you're one of those who shop for your own Christmas gifts, place an order any time for your own copy of My Digital Software $79.95 (plus tax & shipping). Wrap it for yourself or get going and have completed scrapbooks ready for Christmas gifts!

*Contact me for the updated printing price list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...