Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Card #2

Obviously I kinda took the summer off of my business. Certainly I took the summer off of holding classes, with the kids home. And since its been so long since I spent much time stamping I needed an easy kind of way to get back into it. Also, I wanted to do something different with my classes...I've stuck with basic techniques for a little too long.

So while designing the cards for Friday's class, I was struck with a fun idea! I've seen lots of classes and even blog posts where a person uses the same few supplies, or the same stamp set and creates a bunch of different projects. Well, I chose to focus on the power of a sketch! The first card I made used Jen's SSFYTT so I thought, why not continue that with the rest of the cards?!

So! here is Card #2 using Jen's September Sketch, and this is the simplest card of the class I think!
Supplies:
Stamps: Make a Cake
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse markers
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse & Whisper White card stocks, Patio Party DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...