Friday, September 21, 2012

Mojo Thursday

Today I got some time to stamp! I played with a few sketches and this is the first one I'm going to share.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch and wanted to use the Eiffel Tower stamp for the focal image. But, I wanted to throw a new color in to this set- every time I use this I use shades of black/gray and crumb/espresso/suede, and occasionally a shade of burgundy/cherry cobbler! So even tho there's plenty of Crumb Cake in this card, the white and the Midnight Muse make a difference. And I love the difference!
Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, White Organza Ribbon, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...