Wednesday, July 27, 2016

June's Paper Pumpkin!

annnd another week and a half has passed with no stamping.
Really really.
More than that actually, but hey! Today I got to play!

This summer has just been one kind of crazy after another. Fortunately this past weekend was a family vacation kind of crazy... but then you know how you need a vacation after your vacation?
Yep.
Right there.
...which might explain the stamping!

I'll start off with the fact that I finally got to play with the June Paper Pumpkin!
Note to self: If you move, change your address with Stampin' Up! AND with Paper Pumpkin! Those are two different shipping addresses!
And! Paper Pumpkin boxes do not forward! Which is probably a good thing, but a tricky thing for me...
Anyway!!
June 2016 was a fun project! You could make cards, or you could make a banner, or you could attach a banner, accordion folded, to a card! I'm kind of thinking this will make a super cute bridal shower banner for my soon-to-be sister in law...! In the meantime...this just might end up her birthday card! haha....
The cellophane triangle bag is loose off the front of the card, and attached with the white baker's twine. I filled it with the stamped circle (and the star is a sticker), and then a bit of confetti. There was a whole bag of confetti in this box! Then the triangle was closed with some cute Washi Tape!

I thought it was a fun project and I can think of many people who would love to get this in the mail! I'm also thinking of ways to use these supplies in scrapbooks...! I really miss scrapbooking!

If you missed out, make sure you're a subscriber and you can order the refill HERE. The only thing you'll need is ink! Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe came with this package, but for this particular card I only used Mint Macaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...