Friday, August 7, 2020

Umbrella!

I know, I've shared a lot of scrapbooking this year, but that's what I'm working on so... haha. I do have plans for more cards, so we'll see what I get done. But for today, here's a new layout.

This one was for a Stashbusters challenge. I used "more than five photos", "enamel shapes" (raindrops) and "paper clips". Also pulled out some long retired product so that was nice. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet (retired!), March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic Gray & Daffodil Delight card stocks, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP (retired!)
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware (retired!), Epoxy rain drops (March 2020 Paper Pumpkin)

And here's a couple close ups for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...