Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Dino Christmas!

This month looks like a bust for stamping, even tho it wasn't. Just a big bust for blogging!!!
I helped my mom make 42 cards one afternoon and the next morning. Here are four of the most clever ones, haha! 


Supplies:
Stamps: Dino Days, Come to Bethlehem (lonnng retired)
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Pacific Point, Real Red...I know I've missed a couple...
Paper: Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Gable Green (LONG retired)
Accessories: Dino Dies, In The Woods Dies, Big Shot (retired), Regals Candy Dots (retired)

And here are some close ups for you! 



Also, a tip. Ahem. Please make sure your dies are OUT of the path of the machine or sandwich before you put the next one in. This one was hiding below the paper, and look what happened! 


And this is after I ran it through again, with no paper, trying to flatten it, since the dies are my mom's and I'm the one that bent it....! AHHH! 
So don't do that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...