Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you! I have spent the month off the blogs and making memories in this weird year. I cannot wait to scrapbook and use the almost retired Christmas supplies I've ordered, haha...! But really. I've been tracking all the holiday things we've been doing so I can do a December Daily scrapbook. I love that because scrapping Christmas for three kids plus me is overwhelming. Or ya know, probably I just take way too many pictures.   

Anyway, here is our photo card this year, with a Christmas wish for YOU too. I made it with my long retired MDS program. Thank you for reading all year and for supporting my little business. I appreciate you! I hope your day is full of love, no matter the circumstances. 

Here is a new favorite Christmas video for you to enjoy. Or this link HERE.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And thank you for the lovely Christmas card, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...