Thursday, March 11, 2021

Dragonfly Punch

I haven't done much crafting yet this month and I am feeling it! This morning I took a minute to play with my mom's new bundle to make a card I need. This cute stamp set and punch come from the Mini Catalog. I also used a few challenges to make this one- the TGIF Challenge's color combo, the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and it fits the SUO Challenge theme of things that fly!
I sponged the yellow on the circle the dragonfly is on, to have a softer shade than the card stock. And I thought these shiny epoxy droplets made a fun touch too.
Supplies
Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Ink: Just Jade, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape 
Paper: Just Jade, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Flowers For Every Season ribbon, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Dragonflies punch, Circle dies, Dimensionals, Big Shot (retired)

This is going in the mail today! What have you been making? If you haven't mailed a card this week, send one out soon! Let someone know you're thinking of them! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the added sponging to soften the color on your circle! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Tanya - great use of this ribbon! Very fresh! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love the gingham ribbon and the pretty dragonfly. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty dragonfly card is perfect for our SUO Challenge. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dragonfly and the use of the epoxy droplet looks great. Such soft colours you've used I really love it. Thankyou for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the multicolored dragonfly and how you stamped the flowers behind the sentiment. Super cute card, Tanya! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in the gallery for our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...