Monday, March 29, 2021

Soft Colors

Happy Monday! 

I had the best intentions to use my retiring stash and share a whole bunch of projects so you know what you'd be missing out on...but wow....life. So here I finally am, ready to share something new for the third time this whole month! 

I liked the color combination from Global Design Project, and I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and the TGIF Challenge was to stamp your own DP- which is how I made the top panel! 
And, the retiring products from today's card is the stamp set, and that lovely Seaside Spray shade of blue! I will definitely miss this In Color! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Field of Flowers
Ink: So Saffron & Seaside Spray
Paper: Sahara Sand & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Tanya. Love the soft Spring colors, and it is beautifully stamped.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...