Saturday, February 26, 2022

Scrappy Saturday!

The most amazing part of this past month and me vanishing is that we went on a much-needed family vacation! It was our longest and most "checked out" vacation ever, and it was amazing! We went to Disneyland (first time for two of us) and the beach (first time for three of us) and had such a great time!!! And since everyone is anxious to hurry back, hahaha, I am scrapping our adventures as quickly as I can so that at least we can savor the memories in a book...or two! And I'm so excited about this project, I've gotten 15 pages done already! 

As you should know well, lol, I use retired product in my scrapping. A lot of this album will be made digitally, but some is going to be made traditionally. Here's one of the first pages I made after we got home, and this was made with the long retired MDS. It's a pretty simple page, but the MDS software is so old, it no longer recognizes additional fonts, so I created the page in MDS, then had to put it thru Publisher to add the text in the Mickey font! So it took longer than I'd hoped, but I love how it turned out!

Supplies:
MDS
Colors: Poppy Parade, Gold Glimmer, Wisteria Wonder mats
Font: Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...