Monday, February 28, 2022

Tulips & Windmills

Happy Monday! 

Yep, still have lots of projects to share with you! Just a quick reminder that TODAY is the last day of Sale-A-Bration, so you'll want to place your order now! 

Today's card uses this gorgeous Tulip Fields stamp set, partnered with the Inspired Thoughts stamp set. This is also going to be part of my upcoming class.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tulip Fields, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Cinnamon Cider, Smoky Slate
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Accessories: Dimensionals

And here's a tip on lining up that top row of tulips to then better line up the rest of them. For me, I used the grid scratch paper, which right now we sell in four varieties! Anyway, I line up the bottom of my paper with the grid, then I hold a scrap paper across, lined up with the grid, to place the windmill. Then I line the top of the tulip stamp, so that it lines up with the grid too. I promise it does, even if the picture doesn't look like it.
Clear as mud? haha.... Give it a try. 
Then I center the bottom row of tulips, then I stamp the others in to fill it in. I think I need a hair more practice to space them a bit better, but either way, good results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...