Monday, May 9, 2022

My Favorite!

Good morning and happy Monday to you!
Today I have what is so far, my favorite Disneyland page yet! I just love how all the black and white elements came together for a theater with black and white Mickey Mouse cartoons! I have really been loving how many things I had in my stash for scrapping this trip!! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Filmstrip (retired)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, True Love DP (retired)
Accessories: On Film Framelit Dies (retired), Button Latte (retired)
Journaling Font: Felix Titling

Here's a close up of the fun embellishments cluster: 


Hopefully I can play with some new toys this week, but if not, I have plenty more scrapping to share, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...