Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Guardians Of The Galaxy Ride

Today I have a different style of scrapbook layout for you. Still Disneyland tho! On many of the Disney pages, I have asked my family what kinds of colors they think fit the ride, and gotten their opinions of stamps and fonts, and a lot of input on the journaling. I think I did a decent job capturing the look and feel of this ride with just the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, which is one of my favorites ever. 

What used to be the Tower of Terror is now a ride based on Guardians of the Galaxy. I do not like this style of ride, but I was determined to give everything a try, and stick together, haha... My youngest started off scared of the first drop but ended up LOVING this ride and still talks about how fun it was and how everyone should go on it. We did it twice, and I am still not a fan, lol. But that's okay! The pictures turned out really nice, especially considering how dark it got.

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge (retired) 
Ink: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Memento Black, Gold Delicata (retired)
Paper: Basic Gray
Journaling Font: Castellar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...