Thursday, November 3, 2022

Pirates Of the Caribbean

In October I managed to get 28 scrapbook pages done, which is super exciting for me. I'm trying to get Disney DONE but there's just so much to say! haha!

So here are three pages of the Pirates ride. We went on it our first day and our last day, and originally I thought I'd combine them in to one layout, buuut that just wasn't going to work. So the layouts use the same supplies and the pages end up in different books, so it's perfectly fine, haha. I loved getting to use that set "The Open Sea" again!! 


Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Delicata Gold
Paper: Pretty Peacock
Accessories: gold gems (old PP kit)
Journaling Font: Pieces of Eight 

1 comment:

  1. Every time we go to a Disney park, PotC is the first thing we go on! That's non-negotiable :) Fun layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...