Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Sympathetic Bird

There have been a number of people passing away in recent weeks and I am in need of some more sympathy cards. This is what I put together yesterday.
I used the latest Just Add Ink challenge to add wings, with this little bird image I haven't used before now. The bird and leaves are die cut, the branch and specks are stamped directly onto the card front. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Perched in A Tree, Nature's Harvest
Ink: Stazon Black, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze 
Paper: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Gold Metallic Specialty Paper
Accessories: Linen Thread, Festive Pearls, Watercolor Pencils 1 & 2, Blender Pens, Aspen Trees Dies, Dimensionals big shot
Watercolor Pencils: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...