Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Printed Digital Book!

I have been away from home but my digital book arrived!! Did you print anything through Stampin' Up! during National Scrapbooking Month with the discount? This is all I got- the whole year in a book! I am SO excited about it and so happy about how it turned out! I'm actually going to save it and give it to my son for his birthday which is next month. I think he'll really be thrilled- he loves looking at his scrapbooks. But you're so lucky, you get to see the final product now!

 I had to blur out his name but trust me when I tell you it looks fabulous and striking!
 I've posted both of these pages, but here they are again, printed!
 I customized the back, lol!
Its like a shiny yearbook. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...