Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the wonderful dad's out their are enjoying a pleasant Father's Day. Its pouring rain here, in fact the cold temps and amount of rain broke a 31 year record. crazy... Still, we're having a nice day enjoying the dad in our house, my wonderful husband.

The card I gave him I actually posted in May, but here's the cropped version....

And then here's the final card from my "father's day" card class. I made it a birthday card instead...
The idea is a near-CASE of THIS one on SCS.

Supplies:
Stamps: Under The Stars, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Paper: More Mustard, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Spiral Punch (retiring!!!), Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...