Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Card Class - Last Chance!

I had a little masculine themed card class last night, in honor of Father's Day. We made six cards that are great for Father's Day, men's birthdays or even just a nice birthday or sympathy or thinking of you kind of card for anyone.

This card uses Sense of Time, which is going away at the end of the month! I have used it for a lot of masculine things, check it out on my sidebar under "Find my Stamps"! I also chose to make this a birthday card, and used words from Occasional Quotes- a hostess set that will also be gone at the end of the month!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sense of Time, Occasional Quotes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Paper: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Artichoke seam binding, Vintage Trinkets, Stamping Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...