Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Products!

After yesterday's retiring products, how about some new things? My order was so exciting and I can't even show you everything yet! We'll start small.... hee hee....

So today's card uses a stamp set out of the summer mini that is brand new to my house. Its the Strength and Hope set, which is extra special because $2 of every sale of the set (or digital kit!) goes toward Breast Cancer Research! A good cause is a good thing to me!
The other fun thing here is the newww color of purple card stock! Its a very soft shade called Wisteria Wonder and to me it looks like grape bubble gum right out of the wrapper.
Supplies:
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Artichoke Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...