Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Blog Hop: Stepped Over!

Happy November to you!! The holiday season has arrived!
Today I'm playing along with the Blog Hop and I'm totally feeling a day late and a dollar short-
because I'm sharing a Halloween creation...
....to inspire you next year! Ha!
For a while we've been stepping our creations up a notch, and this time I'm stepping it "over". That means I'm making the same card twice, but once with a holiday spin.

First up, I have this pretty fall card, which I barely got in the mail on time!
(seriously...a day late on everything right now...!)
And for both cards I used last week's Freshly Made Sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Love
Ink: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Petals & Paisleys DP
Accessories: Petals & Paisleys Ribbon, Dimensionals

And then for my "stepped over" version, I have this fun Halloween card! I also added a bit to the background by heat embossing the creepy eyes, with clear embossing to make it subtle, and therefore just a little more spooky!
Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Haunts
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Halloween Night DP
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

That's all from me today! Thanks for stopping by!
Now hop on thru and see what every one else has created to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. Such different looks--I like both cards! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how different they are with the same layout. Love the embossed eyes. I really need to emboss more.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...