Thursday, November 3, 2016

Paper Pumpkin September

Hello again! While on my little break, I still created a few things. Today's post is another fast one, but since I snapped a picture before delivering these, I may as well share it!

September's paper Pumpkin had a cute little way to share a treat. As is always the case for me, treat packaging goes to some ladies in the neighborhood, or from church. Turns out, these tiny tubes hold one m'n'm per layer, and that was perfect. I used the autumn colored m'n'm's out of two regular packages, for reference. 

These would also make cute thank you gifts since we've now moved into November. And, the refill kit is still available for subscribers! Check it out HERE
Not a subscriber? It's easy to sign up! Click the Paper Pumpkin sign on my side bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...