Friday, December 4, 2009

Counting down to Christmas

A couple weeks ago I mentioned a really neat idea about a December Daily album. Well I am playing along, the round-about-way. :D Its now the 4th, and I am taking pictures every day (that isn't anything new) and choosing one or three keepers for my album. I'm also typing up my journaling so that its all ready forrrr.....

.......my Christmas present: My Digital Studio software!!!!!!

I am so excited! I can't wait to play with this new program! I've seen sooo many things done with it and it looks like a ton of fun! Plus its full of so many of my favorite Stampin' Up! images, including ones I haven't been able to buy as stamps! YEAY for that!!!

This software will allow me to change up my blog banner (whoo!), do scrapbook pages and books, even make cards, calendars, stationery...its gonna rock!

In the meantime, while I wait, Day 3 of December 2009 was Cards. I have stacks of cards I've made (and am still making) and I'm letting my kids choose cards for some of their special people and a few of those special people are getting personalized notes or art from my kids. ;)

here's a few cards from those stacks that you haven't seen yet....

Supplies: Stamps: Patterned Pines, Holidays & Wishes (retired) Ink: Handsome Hunter, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Real Red Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue card stocks, Christmas Cocoa DP Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot ribbon

I just got this hostess set, its in the Holiday Mini catalog. I love that little corner stamp! Anyway, I am staying busy!

3 comments:

  1. I've had a hard time with Digital Studio- got any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas present!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    Love your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...