Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Simply Cute!

When I started stamping cards, there were no layers on them. Other people can make single layer cards that are darling. Mine tend to look like ...I just began. But the other night I tried again for some simple designs. I used a new-to-me set, and the punch that coordinates, even tho I didn't use them together. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Supplies: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Pixie Pink paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink card stocks Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Flirty ribbon (retired) Supplies: Stamps: Love You Much Ink: Basic Black, Real Red Paper: Whisper White card stock Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, misc. ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love the clean simplicity of your cards, Tanya. I've always thought that "Clean and Simple" is the hardest kind of card to do! lol You've done a wonderful job on both.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...