Saturday, January 30, 2010

Soft Birthday Card

January is almost over! Crazy, but I'm good with that! I could use some more sunshine. So these colors are perfect for this point in the season! Also, I need several birthday cards in the next few weeks, so since I had a little time, I got this done!

I used Mojo Monday sketch #123 and picked square since I don't have our awesome circle cutter... *grin

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: So Saffron, Mellow Moss Paper: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Very Vanilla Accessories: Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Button Latte, Jumbo Brads

After it was done, I thought I should edge the vanilla piece with Moss ink. But that cute artichoke button covers both pieces and I don't want the card stock to tear! Oh well, its still a cute card!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...