Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two Old Pages.

When we first got our digital camera, I was excited that I could crop all of my photos before printing. What a great way to save ink- delete what you're going to cut off the photo anyway! Well, that worked fine as long as I was printing photos at home......but ink costs a LOT of money. And stores print for pretty cheap. Except.....they also stretch your photo to fit the 4x6 sheet of photo paper....which can be really bad depending on how you cropped. HMM. Since I didn't know to keep a copy of the original before cropping, this makes scrapping that period of time difficult. Until I realized- I now have a digital scrapbooking system that will accept any size/shape photo and I can just print the PAGE instead of the photo! WHOO! So! Here is one great way for me to catch up on scrapping- go digital for the whole pre-cropped section of photos!!! Here's the first two:

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your story about cropping and ink price and everything that was a fun little story that I am sure many of us can sympathise with in more ways than 1!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...