Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A gift!!

Every once in a great while I realize someone's birthday is coming, rather than looking at the date and thinking "oh, its ___ birthday today!" And, even more rare is being inspired to come up with some kind of cute gift or at least packaging... So looky what I made for my friend this week!!

Fun, huh? The card was already made, and I'd bought her a candy bar, but wasn't sure if she'd be home when I stopped by. So I decorated this little bag to sort of coordinate. Meaning I used the same stamp set... and the card uses Crumb Cake card stock which is similar to the brown paper bag.

I put some crinkled, shredded, red paper in the bottom of the bag, stuck the candy bar in, and put the card in an envelope also inside the bag... and closed it like this:

I thought it turned out pretty nice, and she was happy. and that's the point. *grin*

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black card stocks, Newsprint DP
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Black grosgrain ribbon, Neutral Buttons,


Sack Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Accessoriess: Scallop Edge Punch, retired Cranberry Crisp ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...