Friday, November 19, 2010

Sneak Peek 3

This is the end of the sneak peeks. This is my very favorite card for the year. I LOVE this sweet stamp set and I LOVE this elegant, traditional DP. Perfect, perfect.

One thing I'm doing a little different this year is offering more than one accessory option per card. I'm doing a stamp-a-stack which means people will take home four of this card design (and all six of them) but can choose to use this fabulous teeny button brad, or a teeny safety pin, and in three metallic colors. I think all of the cards will be like that. Choices, choices, but only on the accessory. *wink*

Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla & Always Artichoke card stocks, Deck the Halls DP
Accessories: Victoria crochet lace, Vintage Trinkets, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...