Friday, July 10, 2015

Bright Butterflies for a Birthday!

I happened to notice that I have a friend's birthday coming up (the part I always miss in sending cards is planning ahead). This person does things for my birthdays and my daughter's so I let my daughter choose the supplies. I told her to pick a stamp set and three colors of ink. Um, who needs a challenge site when you have a creative kid who likes things differently than you do? hahaha!! These are bright colors I would never have put together. She wanted these three butterflies, the hearts and that word stamp...HMMM. After a couple of tries I think I made it all work together with the latest Nacho Average Challenge sketch!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Perfect Pennants
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White card stock, In Color Envelope Paper
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Tanya! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter did great choosing the stamp set and colors! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She made some great choices, and you made a sweet card with them. What fun to have your own personal challenge maker! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she did a great job of picking colors and stamps, and you did a great job making everything work together. Great job on the dual challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! great colors! can i borrow her?! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...