Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just Kidding...

I DID stamp (a teeny bit) this week, a super quick card! One more major event this past week (in case there wasn't enough going on) was that there is a teenager in my house now! So this got whipped up in the few minutes I had to spare between baking a cake and him getting home from the pool with friends! haha! Thank goodness for sketches! This time I used the latest from Mojo Monday!
Supplies:
Stamps: April 2015 Paper Pumpkin, March 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White card stocks, Gold Glimmer DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Lucky Stars embossing folder, Stars dies

I also put together this digi-page in between things, but it took me like three days to get it done, haha. I used the inspiration from 1-2-3 Get Scrappy, and it's their last challenge.  I chose the column sparkle-gray background-banner. I was originally thinking some kind of slide show concept, but I started with finding pics of him and all of his birthday cakes and it was a little too distressing to see him grow up that fast just with these pictures, so I went for a collage page instead! haha...

...what do YOU think his favorite colors are? too obvious? hahaha.....
Finally, I did use Wild Wasabi card stock for his party invites, and then just the computer and a black sharpie, haha.... Very, very simple this year!
And that summarizes ALL my stamping this past week!
What did you do?

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea and layout!! So much work finding all the cool pics!! I love it!! Thanks for joining our last challenge at 123 GS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout!! Love that banner! Thanks for joining our last challenge at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout love the multi photos and banner thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...