Thursday, July 9, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Scrapping!

Yep, it's been a week since I posted, which means it was longer than that since I last stamped...hence the late post today!
I wanted to play with the latest Paper Pumpkin kit, and I wanted to make something else. The "it's your day" stamp kind of led the way and I have these pictures waiting from my daughter's birthday a few years ago so that was a perfect match! I used a sketch found HERE, and I also got to use a product my mom bought in the last catalog (which we still carry) that I haven't got to try out yet! I used the Hearts & Stars decorative masks to make the edge pieces, instead of some kind of paper. I just filled in some of the stars by scribbling with the pen side of the Bermuda Bay marker! Then I used the stamps and flower pieces from the Paper Pumpkin kit!
PS- This page is the second half of the pink layout in THIS post, haha....they don't coordinate but they both use Paper Pumpkin!
Supplies:
Stamps: June 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Bermuda Bay marker, Tip Top Taupe, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz & Soft Sky card stocks
Accessories: June 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit, Hearts & Stars decorative masks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...