Friday, April 15, 2016

A flowery birthday

Happy Friday! I am so ready for the weekend...but I am pretty sure relaxing will be at a minimum... haha! We have a lot of things planned!

Today's card is one I designed for the customer who wanted birthday cards. I saw THIS on Pinterest recently and thought a card with soft spring colors would be a nice birthday card- so this is my version!
I started by stamping the Hardwood on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock, and then die-cutting out the circle. Then I stamped three flower designs in three different colors, and punched them out. The greeting came from a Paper Pumpkin kit from 2014, and it fits nicely in the Word Window Punch! And I added a bit of ribbon for a little something.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hardwood, Petite Petals, Aug 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Circle Die, Big Shot

I hope YOU have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, and I will have more stamped inspiration for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...