Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Birthday Girls!

I wasn't kidding about birthday's this week...! I hope we mailed cards out on time, but I'm not positive that happened.

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my sister, and I think it's super fun. I was inspired by the TGIF sketch challenge, but it isn't exact. And do you see which stamp I finally got to play with?? *grin! I'm pretty sure when they designed it they meant it for envelopes and maybe the backs of cards, but I think it works for a focal point too! And I used three fun prints from the Cherry on Top DP!
Supplies:
Stamps: #imbringingbirthdaysback
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Bermuda Bay & Whisper White card stocks, Cherry on Top DP
Accessories: Bermuda Bay stitched ribbon

And here are the birthday girls this week....
first my sister...
Then my daughter...
and my Mother in Law!
(but their cards were made a long time ago...in fact, my daughter's card has been sitting, waiting for her since I think June....!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...