Monday, April 11, 2016

Back To Birthday Cards!

Hello again!!
Well clearly up til now I haven't had any creative time. But now I have stolen some! {insert evil laughter} Actually, I accepted a card job, (I know, on top of everything else) so I haaaad to stamp. Oh darn, hahaha!! But hey- posts for you! Bonus all around! I might not post every day, but I'll be posting for a while!

The card job is a request for birthday cards. I can totally do that! I'm also keeping them fairly flat and mailable. This is the first one I designed... suitable for anyone...maybe leaning more toward girls with the pinkish base... The color combo comes from the DP.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DP
Accessories: Crushed Curry Baker's Twine

And then, since I happen to have three birthdays I need cards for this week (really!) I cut a few extra supplies and made this even simpler variation-
Still fun and cute, perfect for the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...