Wednesday, January 11, 2017

July & August Pages!

Yes, I really did plan to blog more this year, but then I got sick. My family was all wiped out with this horrible cold before Christmas, and I was sickish one day, which was clearly not enough, haha. So I made up for it the whole week after New Years.
Today we'll check out some calendar pages, but you should know I have stacks of Paper Pumpkin boxes surrounding me right now...!!!

First, July. You've seen this page already, because the January page from the other calendar uses the same sketch.
And here is the second July page.

And then, just so we're not dragging the calendar out too far, here are the August pages.
I just noticed that apparently hot yellow shades say "August" to me, haha!
Thanks for stopping in, and come back tomorrow for some paper stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...