Thursday, January 26, 2017

Just For You!

We built our new house in a brand new neighborhood, and it is filling up fast! Two new neighbors have moved in since Christmas, but our house has been cycling through a cold... We're finally over that (knock on wood!) so I made a batch of cookies and we took them to welcome the new families. We wanted to include something with our names so of course I made a card! However, my time is extremely limited with a teething baby (ha!). I actually have two retired house sets that would have been perfect, but they are in my mom's craft room...

Paper Pumpkin to the rescue once again!! I did have to spend some time going thru the various kits finding something that would work, but I'm pretty sure this never-touched-kit from last March was perfect. I didn't do the whole gift card project, just a simple card:
...with more lousy lighting, but it was 7pm and we were hurrying to deliver them! haha!
I don't think it took me a whole ten minutes to make both cards, and they are cute and sweet and just the thing to add to a plate of cookies! 
Best of all, the refill kit is still available for subscribers HERE, if you missed out or need more! And as a side note, if you signed up to get Paper Pumpkin right now, prepaying for three months or more earns you a FREE Sale-A-Bration set too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...