Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Blog Hop: Stepped Up Sale-A-Bration Birthday!

And it's February now! A new month always means a new Blog Hop and today is no different!
Today I kept it pretty simple... the last time I created something fresh was last month's blog hop, so I'm a little rusty! I also have a teething baby, which definitely limits my time.

So first up, a very basic, but still sweet, birthday card. I used one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, which you can earn until March 31! This set is designed to go with the cute t-shirt stamp set found in the Occasions Mini, but I thought the set would work well on its own! And I think this little birthday sentiment is pretty funny.
Then I stepped it up! I used a technique I learned at the first Stampin' Up! workshop I ever attended- to stamp the greeting repeatedly to create a quick and simple background.
Finally I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the frosting! This is super hard to photograph, but I think you can see it in the photo below...
And there's a nice little birthday card, that I am sticking in the mail this week! ha! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Designer Tee
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Early Espresso
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Succulent Garden Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Glue Dots

Now click below to hop on to Cheryl's blog and see what she has to share. Then hop on thru, and leave us your thoughts! And happy February!!

4 comments:

  1. Great ways to step up your card! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Tanya- I haven't used this SAB set yet... thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the idea of the repeated stamping! I think I've seen it before......(I did that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using a few stamped images makes a great DSP. Really helps the card pop

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...