Monday, February 13, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Valentines!

January's Paper Pumpkin kit was a cute treat bag, perfectly designed for Valentines (but perfectly usable for any occasion!). In organizing the house, I had pulled out all of my Paper Pumpkin boxes once more, and realized I had a few options for my daughter's last year in grade school- which is the last year they exchange valentines with classmates. I showed her the options and she loved the newest kit, and that gave me pictures for a blog post! haha...

One of the nights she did the stamping and assembled the arrows...

 another night she put together the bags, added a few "Fave-Red Starbursts" to each, and was done!

Full disclosure: To make all 24, this kit definitely took more than 30 minutes. But unless you're doing it for a class, I don't know when you would need all 24 in one shot. For past treat kits I have put together a few at a time as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...