Friday, August 24, 2018

Paper Pumpkin!

ohhh what a month! Family vacation, buying a new family car, another trip for a funeral, all the back-to-school shopping, all the extracurricular activities starting up the same week as school....!!! And the month is still going!
So it took me til the third day of school to get some stamp time in, and I decided to pick up my July Paper Pumpkin kit I'd only peeked at before yesterday. Here's the video all about it.

Honestly, I don't use note cards...ever? Maybe if I remember when I'm dropping something off to someone, but really, I use full size cards all the time and note cards rarely. As adorable as this kit is with the baskets and note cards, (and I really do think it's sweet) I chose to make my own designs. I've said it before and I'll say it again- that's one of the things I love about Paper Pumpkin kits!

Since I haven't been creating, I obviously hadn't checked challenges in a while. So, I mixed things up and used recent sketches (not necessarily current) for my three cards, and a little bit of everything from the kit. All I added was the Whisper White card bases.

The first card I used the new CAS(E) this Sketch, found HERE.

The second card uses a recent TGIF sketch challenge, found HERE.

And this card uses a missed Fab Friday sketch HERE.
Here's the full set, just to show the variety of supplies.
Best of all? I even stuck one of these cards in the mail yesterday!

This cute kit is no longer available, but maybe you were looking for a different way to use it too? I really think it will make great scrapbook pages...just as soon as I get some printed. Goodness knows we have lots of picnic-y photos! We also have gardening pictures and canning pictures that might be fun with the fruit! And my kids eat apples almost every day, so there's no limit to those pictures. haha!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...