Monday, August 27, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Birthday

In all the August busy-ness I mentioned in Friday's post, I have mailed cards out. I've had a lot of people on my mind that just needed a little hug in the mail. The card I'm sharing today went out too, even tho it went out late.
...I'm also linking up late so I guess that's today's theme. ha!

Today's card uses the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit. Also differently. I looove this set, but again it's all note cards, which don't fit in the mail. Soo I cut one up (the strip of DP on the side) and used my inks, and the latest Fall to Layout sketch to make something different. And I like how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: April 2018 Paper Pumpkin: You Are My Anchor, Aug 2014 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Island Indigo (retired)
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White card stocks, April 2018 Paper Pumpkin: You Are My Anchor
Accessories: April 2018 Paper Pumpkin: You Are My Anchor, Metallic Sequins, Glue Dots

I guess I also used a very old Paper Pumpkin stamp set for the "It's Your Birthday" part. But of course keeping the stamps and inks well past using up the supplies is one of the great things about these kits! If you love this nautical style as much as I do, the kit IS still available HERE for subscribers. And if you want to sign up- just click the Pumpkin image on my side bar! You can stay active as long or as short of a time as you'd like. You can stay active and skip a month when money is tighter. And the kits are always there whenever you need a quick crafting time, and you don't want to spend that time searching for things that work well together!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...