Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving! We're off enjoying family time, but I finally got to stamp yesterday so I'm sharing that here too!

I needed two thank you cards, so I made them almost identical. I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps, along with this adorable little guy playing in the leaves. The colors were based on the Stampin' Blends I own to color him in with, haha... I wasn't sure on the ribbon, but I think it worked out really nicely. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Seasons of Fun (hostess!)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Blends
Paper: Basic White, Night of Navy, Beauty Of the Earth DP
Accessories: Pale Papaya ribbon, circle dies, Dimensionals, Big Shot (retired) 

annnd here is the list of Blends I used, haha... 

I am thankful you visit this blog, see my work, and support my little business. I am thankful I have this little business to require me to have a creative outlet. And I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day, whatever you do with it! 

2 comments:

  1. Very fun, Tanya - love this guy having a ball in th0h leaves. That is some dedicated coloring, too, lol - great job! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the fun fall image, perfect colors too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...