Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Just Because

Today I have a pretty card that's already gone out in the mail. I love that! This time I used the latest Festive Friday challenge. From their list for World Kindness Day, I use flowers, pearls, embossing, lace and pastel colors! It looks like a time consuming card, but it really wasn't. And these coneflowers are more true-to-life than my last card, haha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Lovely You
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Succulent & marker, Fresh Freesia marker, Pale Papaya marker
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Basic White & Pale Papaya card stocks
Accessories: Lace Trim, Basic Pearls, Harvest Dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, big shot (retired)

Today, I am thankful for a husband who knows how to do allllll sorts of things and spent yesterday afternoon and well in to the night finishing up the flooring and trim in what is going to be my new craft room! 

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that you're getting a new craft room, Tonya! What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. I hope you keep coming back. We have a new challenge every other Friday. Blessings, Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW. Your hubby sounds amazing! How exciting to be getting a craft room! I love the soft colors you used on your card. The lace and the pearls add the perfect touch of glimmer and texture. I bet the person who received this in the mail loved it!
    So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful husband you have - he is definitely a worthy recipient of some kindness! Love your soft and pretty pastel card, along with the lace and corner fold detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...