Monday, November 1, 2021

We Create Blog Hop: Gratitude and Thanks

And Halloween is over and November has arrived!
A new month means a new blog hop, so here we are! This time we're focusing on gratitude and thanksgiving, which is a close runner up for my second-favorite time of year. If you've never tried it, it is true- being aware of what you are thankful for makes a huge difference in your attitude and mood! 


I am planning to send at least one thank you card each week in November to tell someone I appreciate them. I hope to do more, but October was a doozy of a month at my house and I don't need to set myself up for failure, haha! This is a happy goal, not a frustrating one! So here is a thank you card to get me going!
I used the color combination from the latest Color Throwdown and this card can be sent to anyone! I chose to use a lot less leaves this time because while the trees in my own front yard are still mostly green, a lot of trees have already shed their leaves for the season around here. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso & Cajun Craze card stocks 
Accessories: Linen Thread, Inspiring Canopy Dies, Bark Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

Now hop on over to Kimberley's blog using the button below. Then hop the rest of the way thru (we're a small group, it won't take long) and let us know what you think! 

We Create Blog Hop November 2021 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris
Tricia Butts
Cheryl Curtis
Tanya Harvey <-- ME

In November, my family has a tradition of writing down things we're thankful for each day on a paper leaf and then sticking it on the front door as reminders. Today I am extremely thankful to live in such a beautiful corner of the world. Two weeks ago, I snapped pictures of some of my favorite little spots to observe on my daily drives, and here is one of my favorites: 

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Tanya. And I love your family's tradition of writing down things that you are thankful for. Your photo is indeed a gorgeous spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great minds think alike - red trees! I love family traditions and that photo is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design. Love the texture and layers for your trees. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...