Tuesday, March 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop: Sporting Green

Happy March, and happy first-blog-hop for me this year! I wasn't able to participate the last two months but I am happy to be back and happy to share something pretty to inspire you! 

For my card today, I went with the "green" part of the theme. This is one of the soon-to-retire In Colors that I happen to love, Just Jade. And this card is one we'll be making at my upcoming card class!

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Wishes
Ink: Just Jade, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Just Jade, Basic White
Accessories: Flowers For Every Season, Dimensionals

Now hop along over to Cheryl's blog using the button below and see what she's created for you. 
Continue on, we're a very small group, and let us know what you think of our work! 

We Create Blog Hop March 2022 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Tricia Butts
Tanya Harvey - That's Me!
Cheryl Curtis

1 comment:

  1. Love the green and yellow together with the cute daisy. Its always sad when they retire a favorite color. Going to miss cinnamon cider. Glad to have you back in the loop.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...