Wednesday, June 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop: My NEW Favorite Things

Happy June to you! May ended up much more of a blur than I expected, but a new month means a new blog hop, so let's go! 

Since the new catalog is still so new, we're focusing on new products today! I'm focusing on some of the great new In Colors! And I guess since it was Memorial Day when I was making it, I was feeling patriotic! 

This card also uses the center tic-tac-toe challenge from The Paper Players, with embossing, floral and dots! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Harvest
Ink: Starry Sky
Paper: Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Timeworn Type embossing folder, 2022-24 In Color Matte Dots, White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals, big shot

Now hop along, using the button below, to Cheryl's blog and see what she's created for you! 
Then hop on thru (we're a very small group) and let us know what you think of our work! And make some time to create this month! 

Kimberly
Tricia
Tanya  (You are here!)
Cheryl
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Nice take on that patriotic color combo! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbet look amazing together. I love the embossed texture and the matte dots. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tanya! Don't you love the new In Colors? I like that you kept your flowers super simple and didn't color them in, it's a great look on here. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patriotic colors. They look beautiful with this stamp. Also really love this great layout/design. Fantastic card, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Tanya! The colors are so pretty together with this stamp set. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...