Saturday, December 3, 2022

2023 January Calendar Pages!

If you've been here more than a year, you will know I make calendars for our parents every Christmas. I use the long-retired MDS to make them, and I make two - one of my own little family for my husband's parents and one of my parents entire family for my parents. In recent years, I have also given a copy to each of my siblings. They all seem to enjoy it, so the work is worth it, RIGHT? hahaha.... It actually ends up a lot of work tracking down photos of at least all the grand kids, and making them work together. And when you're featuring so many photos, simple layouts tend to work best. 

Now that it's December, I'm going to start featuring the calendar pages! So here's the January pages for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...